Ingen Produkter i Kurven
Solid coloured mikk-line baby winter Jacket for children in sizes from 74-104 cm. (approx. 6 months to 4 years old) to enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. This quality nylon jacket is an excellent outerwear item that will keep your child warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy winter weather. The jacket has fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple and elegant design.
- Smooth-running double YKK zippers with stylish pull tabs and chin protection.
- Cuffs with rib elastic blocks wind, water, and snow from getting into the sleeves, and provides a nice, reliable, and warm fit.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Adjustable fitting at the bottom of the jacket to make it fit the child perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with warm fleece lining to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof fabric with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in heavy rain.
- Taped seams for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant nylon material (50,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean with dirt repellent that also prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zippers to avoid allergies.